
Well I was tired of my 70's vertical blinds in the kitchen. So I tore them out and we bought some nice faux-wood blinds to put in instead. We installed them last Saturday and oh the difference it makes. Out home is slowly being updated and feeling more like home.
Unfortunetly we had some leaking from outside coming into our family room. We found the cause of the leak to be from the siding around the fireplace. When the residing was done some 5 years ago, the man who did the job didn't complete his work. The top of the siding was never sealed off, thus our wet floor. The good news is that the HOA will be paying for the new carpet. Thank goodness! Since we are replacing the floor in the family room, we thought, "hey-why not replace the dining room and kitchen floor too?" So we found a great deal on some Pergo wood floors and with our tax return (we finally get one!) are getting the floors in the dining and kitchen redone. I am very excited about our home improvements!
1 comment:
The blinds look really good!
Post a Comment