Monthly Themes

July: The Middle of Summer Already?

Friday, February 22, 2008

Another one bites the dust!


Let me lay out the scene: happy puppy waggling her tail, bits of rubber laying all over the floor, one of my shoes missing. Yep, you guessed it! My cute little four footer found one of my shoes and decided to chew up the sole. Why? I am not sure. She has a basket of toys laying out in the open filled with good things to chew up. But no, Hailey has to go for one of my NEW shoes. It's a good thing I went shopping tonight and hit the BOGO sale at Payless. I got some really cute shoes-thanks to birthday money from my loving family!

1 comment:

Victoria said...

What a precious little doggie!
I guess her skills could come in handy if there's a pair you don't like... and you need a good excuse to get a new pair.