Monthly Themes

July: The Middle of Summer Already?

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Relationship Tag


Alright, so this is the first tag I have received so bare with me! My Eric is amazing. He is such a hard worker and my best friend. He is a wonderful husband and great father (yes I can already tell).
What is his full name? Eric Duane Dutson

How long have we been married? 8 years this March! It has flown by but it's hard to remember what life was like without Eric.

How long did we date? 2 years We met right after I graduated from High School and when Eric got home from his mission. I was not ready for marriage. I wanted to be done with school and into my career before that happened.

Who said "I Love You" first? Eric. We were on our way home from Lagoon and Eric told me he loved me, I responded, "No you don't" He caught me very off guard.

Who is taller? Eric, but just by 2 inches.

Who sings better? Good question. We love to sing to each other, silly songs we make up and love to sing in the car.

Who is smarter? Depends on the subject. But the real question is, "Are you smarter than a 5th Grader?"

Who pays the bills? That would be me.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Are we talking right as we are looking at the bed or right as we lay in the bed? It really depends on how the bed is positioned in the house. Usually me.

Who mows the lawn? When we had a lawn to mow, we both did it. I enjoy mowing the lawn, its a good way to get a tan and work out.

Who cooks dinner? Me! I love to cook and Eric helps when he can. Eric's idea of cooking is going out or seeing what his mom is having for dinner.

Who drives? We both do. I don't like to drive at night so Eric is the designated night driver.

Who's more stubborn? I am going to be honest and say me.

Who kissed who first? I did! I was tired of waiting and I leaned over and kissed him while we
were watching a movie at his house.

Who asked who out? Well I got things rolling by asking for his number at a dance his band was playing at up at USU. Then I waited for him to call me.

Who proposed? Eric. It was perfect.

Who has more siblings? Neither, we tie.

Who wears the pants in the family? Good question. We are such a great team that we really do everything together. We both have our strong points and both help where the other needs it.

What a fun tag. Thanks Mauri.

I want to wish My Love, Happy Valentines! I love you whole bunches and whole bunches!

No comments: