Marisol at age 2 (we think)
Today is Marisol's 8th birthday! I can't believe my little girl is eight already! I met Marisol when she was a month away from turning 4. She has been a part of my life for 4 years now and it has flown by! When I first me her, she was very shy. When we were cleared to take the kids out of the orphanage for week visits, we saw a whole new side of her. She opened up and showed a playful, fun spirited personality. We have been so blessed to have her be a part of our family! I am so proud of her and the wonderful girl she is turning into!As her birthday approached, we asked her what she wanted. All she would say is a basketball hoop. All she wanted for Christmas was a basketball, so now comes the hoop. She was very excited to see her hoop and wanted to play right away! She enjoyed a day with family and we ended the evening having a number 8 shaped cake with ice cream. Happy Birthday my athletic 8 year old!


2 comments:
Wow 8! I can't believe it either. Where are the pictures of the cake and the hoop?
Happy Birthday Marisol!!!!
Post a Comment