Sunday, August 15, 2010
Sweet Hailey!
Hailey is so tolerant of Marisol and Omar playing with her whether she is willing or not. I found a Beanie Baby parrot in my classroom when I was unpacking and thought Hailey might really like it to chew on. She loved playing with it and having the kids toss it to her or throw it to fetch, but then Marisol thought she would pose her for some pictures. Then I couldn't resist and put my hat on her to take pictures. She actually let me this time. I think she was ready for her own space. Hailey has had more pictures taken of her since the kids got home then the five years we have had her. Precious girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
is that the same parrot I threw over the stairs and broke a picture frame (which I still feel terrible about)? Too cute!
Post a Comment