Dave and Helena have been great this summer to call us and go fun places with the kids. Earlier in the summer, we went to the Dinosaur Park in Ogden. The kids had so much fun exploring the park and seeing the dinosaurs. They were a little scared of the animated dinos inside the building. They were hesitant to get their picture taken with them. We ate a picnic lunch in the park and of course fed the ducks in the park. We even had baby Zoey with us. We were watching her for the day. She was such a good baby. Slept almost he whole time!
In August Dave, Helena, their kids and Eric, Omar and Marisol headed down to Hogle Zoo. Unfortunately I was unable to go. Hailey needed to see the vet so I stayed behind to take care of her and take her to see the doctor. The kids had a good time, but I think they are all zooed out for now. I called a couple times during the day and Omar was so excited to talk to me about the elephants. Apparently a mama elephant pooped and her baby elephant ate some. I was disgusted, but he thought it was pretty funny.
Friday, August 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment