Monthly Themes

July: The Middle of Summer Already?

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Catch Up

Last Friday was the father-son camp out for our ward. Omar was full of excitement!
Marisol was sad she couldn't go. Summer is coming girl.
Omar loaded the car before Eric was home from work. A little excited?
Our wonderful friends in our old ward (The Crockett Ward) threw us a Fiesta for the kids.
Of course there was a pinata.
They shot it will nerf guns first.
It was a pull pinata, no dangers of metal bats and blind folded kids.
The goods!
Teacher appriciation week was a week ago. It was fun being on the other side of it!
We got their home room teacher tulips,
and their ESL and reading teacher hibiscus plants.
The kids went of their first field trip a month ago to the ice rink.
I got to play parent. It was so fun! They did really well!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Such fun new adventures for you guys! I'm so glad that you are getting to have so much fun with the kids!

Maren said...

the flowers are beautiful! I've never heard of a "pull pinata" brilliant! I love watching kids ice skate, wish i was there to see that!