Lots of new things at our house! Omar and Marisol went to the eye doctor. Marisol did a fantastic job! She has perfect vision in both eyes. Omar did okay, he was actually a little stinker so Dr. Smith did what he could for Omar. Omar has a slight stigmatism in his left eye, so he got glasses. He was very excited about it. He choose green frames and looks really good with them!

Omar showing off his new glasses

The next day, Brittany gave the family haircuts. We love you Britt! Thanks so much! Marisol told me she wanted to chop her hair. We cut about 8 or so inches off. She is growing her bangs out and looks adorable! Omar got a good buzz and we found out he has a strange hair line. We won't be going that short again with him. He looks like a totally different boy with his hair short.
Marisol before her hair cut, sorry for the blurry shot-she wouldn't sit still.


Marisol after her hair cut, what a cutie!
The kids are thriving in school and their language is coming so well and fast! We are loving seeing their progress and hearing their language. They are reading simple books and going great in math. On their last test on telling time, Omar got 100% and Marisol got 94%! What smart kids I have!
On a totally different note, I found out this week that I will be moving to the new Nibley school for the next school year. I am very excited and am looking forward to a whole year of new things!
3 comments:
Cute haircut, Marisol! Omar, I like your new glasses. :)
Adorable Children you have! Beautiful and Handsome. Like the haircuts. Great eyesight Marisol and Omar, how handsome/intelligent you look in your lovely glasses! So good you are doing so very well in school,
learning English and reading!
I wish you weren't moving to the new school. I'm coming back to the old Nibley school next year and was excited to teach with you again. I hope you like the new school.
Post a Comment