Monthly Themes

July: The Middle of Summer Already?

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Going Private

Now that the kids are home, I feel that it is necessary to make my blog private. If you would like to continue to read my blog and catch up on the kiddies, please send me your info and I will invite you. I had some weird comments made about the kids photos that made me uneasy, so I am going private in a week.
Thanks!

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Add us please.
I can't remember if you need our email or blog name. Let me know
The Alvarados

B and J said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
flowingwithlife said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hulberts said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bamatamb said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mauri said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Victoria said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anna Dutson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David T. said...

Had to sign up just to keep in touch so count me in

Anna Dutson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Scott and Em Hoffman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
nate_clarlaw said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JBA said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emma Dutson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
marci said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Johnsens said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mel said...

Keep us in the loop- I understand!!

C Dawn's bucket said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carole Hibshman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I would love to keep up with you and your cute family how do I get my email address to you privately? I can send it to Tori on Facebook...

Melissa & Malie said...

Hey Brynn! I'd love to be able to still follow you even though I'm bad at reading and keeping up with blogs. But I mean to try this year. My e-mail is mechapman80@yahoo.com and my blog is melissaandmalie.blogspot.com Thanks friend!! <3 Miss you soooooo much!! I wish we lived closer and could share motherhood!

Ginny Tanner said...

You have such a sweet family. Don't you just love being a mom? We miss you guys and wish we could meet your kids.