Hello ya'll! We made it to February. First of all I want to wish my good friend Britt a very happy birthday! I hope you have a great one.
This month I have chosen to do a theme all about me. You are probably thinking, "Oh great." But I really hope to make it interesting for anyone who continues reading. It won't be a post a day like January. So let's get started!
It all happened a snowy February morning. No, not like that. I just want to let people know things about me they might not know. So here is the first thing people might not know about me. When I was born, I had a Hip-Click. That is what the doctors called it back then. My hips were not fully developed and my knees and ankles would turn it. I had to where a brace for I think 9 months or so. The picture below is one of the only ones I have of me in the brace. It was at Christmas time when I was just months before turning 1 year old.
I hope you enjoyed your first new fun fact about me. There will be a quiz at the end of the month!

3 comments:
Cool theme! I didn't know that about you!
I like the theme too. I never knew you wore a brace, so that was a fun fact! I had to wear a brace on my feet when I was a baby, because I would trip myself when I would walk. Good to know there's a fellow brace wearer out there :)
Thanks Brynn--The brace did a great job. One would never know. My friend's baby had that. Things like this are important for our Personal Histories. Now you and Anna have a commonuity! Is that a word, or what! You were a pretty Baby. Thanks for your Photo then.
Post a Comment