Monthly Themes

July: The Middle of Summer Already?

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Eric's Birthday


Last Sunday was Eric's birthday. We celebrated the whole weekend starting Thursday night. On Thursday, I took Eric to The Texas Roadhouse. It was very yummy! When you ate seated, they give you fresh homemade rolls! Yummy :) We ordered the Baby Cactus (very similar to the Awesome Blossom from Chili's) and some flavored lemonade and limeade. Eric order a steak (so good) and I ordered the Pulled Pork (also so good). We were too full for dessert. When we got home, I let Eric open one gift. I got him The Big Bang Theory season one. So much fun to watch!
On birthdays we have the tradition where we make each other breakfast in bed. Well Eric's birthday just happened to land on Fast Sunday so we went out for breakfast Saturday morning. We went to Village Inn where we both ordered skillets and hot chocolate. I love breakfast foods! Eric's parents took us to a late lunch at Costa Vida to celebrate. Again, so yummy! It was funny to see our fridge full of take home boxes from every place.

Sunday morning after Eric got back from his early morning meetings, he opened his gifts. Then after church I made Eric cheese cake to finish off the celebration. It was a great weekend of celebrating! I love Eric so much-Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

Emma Dutson said...

Ahh Brynn! Yes, Eric is very loveable. Glad he is yours 'cause you take such good care of him! Oh,
for all those Birthday Goodies,
'twas so much fun for you on his Birthday! Love you both XO Gramma

Anna Dutson said...

Yum! Sounds like Eric had a very fun birthday!

Alison said...

Happy Birthday Eric!

the Kates said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Tyrel said...

We are the previous owners of the house and I accidently did a one click shipping on an order from Snapfish and sent a package to your home. Did you guys get the package? If so do you still have it or did you send it back, or is it buried in all that snow? We miss the house, we hope you are enjoying it as much as we did! Please let me know at tyrelsaunders@yahoo.com. Thanks so much.

Nells-Bells said...

happy birthday to eric! texas roadhouse rolls are made with an addictive chemical because i crave them fort-nightly! ;)