Monthly Themes

July: The Middle of Summer Already?

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Trip to Mexico 2009

This is just a brief over look at our Christmas fun. More details, pictures, videos are coming.
Are all kids this weird while eating or are mine just hamming it up for the camera?
Omar decorating his tree
Marisol decorating her tree
What can I say?
Being silly
The finished trees in the back
Trees with the nativity
Me and my girl
My little buddy
The kids loved taking a slow morning playing with our ipods in bed
She is getting so big!
The hamburger is bigger than his head and yes he finished it!
My grandmas gave the kids stuffed animals and Marisol loved dressing hers up
Picture by Marisol
Apparently I am a jungle gym
Kids are coloring pictures for Santa
Christmas Dinner
The Christmas Eve present of...
Matching Moose Pjs!
Love it!
Eric and little man
Brynn and silly Marisol
Present from Omar
Omar holding Santa's gift
Christmas Day
Omar with his Bionicle
Celebrating Omar's birthday
The dynamic duo
I just love this little guy!

Always being silly for the camera

5 comments:

bamatamb said...

Your family is just beautiful, Brynn! I am so excited for you to be all together in Logan. I've been reading your blog, always anxious to hear that the adoption is final. You guys look like you're wonderful parents! (Tell Eric 'hi' from Bryan and me too; he was such a fun home teacher.)

:) Michonne & Bryan Terry

(ps-just curious...when you travel to Mexico, where do you stay? Is it a hotel every time, or a rental house, or what? The pictures always look like a great place, so I was just wondering. And then, where do the kids live in between your visits? Are they in foster care, or an orphanage? This is just me being nosy... ) Anyway, your kids are beautiful!

Eric and Brynn said...

Michonne,
Thanks for leaving a comment! We have been so blessed to come in contact with three wonderful families that we rent their casitas from. They are little homes that we can get for an amazing price. So much better then a hotel, plus it is homey and we feel like a family not just visitors stuck in a small hotel room.

When we are not with the kids, they are in an orphanage. It is not the best situation, but it is a much better orphanage then most. The works are so sweet and love Marisol and Omar very much. It will definitely be a sweet day when we get to pick them up and never bring them back!

I hope you have had a great holiday! We miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Great pics. The kids are getting so big. I know I shouldn't be jealous but, WOW no snow................ha ha
Thanks for sharing pics of your beautiful family.
Happy Holidays

nate_clarlaw said...

First of all, you look absolutely adorable in all of these pictures. Second of all, I miss you!
And thirdly (and most importantly), I'm so glad you were able to go and enjoy the kids despite the frustration you were feeling. I've said it before and I'll say it again and again, they are so blessed to have you in their lives. I can't wait to see the rest of the pics and hear about the rest of your trip! Love you!

Emma Dutson said...

Really enjoyed seeing your Family and all of you together for Christmas Will be happy when you can all come home together to your beautiful home here. HAPPY NEW YEAR.