Yahoo! (That sounded so much more lively in my head)!! I love it and I'm glad I got to see it!! Let us know what you need help with - and we'll be there!
i'm so excited for you guys! wanna hear something kinda cool...i saw these pics and everything looked so familiar, then i scrolled down and realized that it's my brothers house! congrats to you it's always a fun adventure to move!!
My husband and I have adopted two children from Mexico. They have been home with us for 3 years. They are our first children and we are so thrilled! Omar and Marisol are 10 years old. We are so excited to be home and under one roof! Thank you to all of you for your support and help along the long and hard road!
7 comments:
Yahoo! (That sounded so much more lively in my head)!! I love it and I'm glad I got to see it!! Let us know what you need help with - and we'll be there!
wow..it looks beautiful! that is EXCITING.
i'm so excited for you guys! wanna hear something kinda cool...i saw these pics and everything looked so familiar, then i scrolled down and realized that it's my brothers house! congrats to you it's always a fun adventure to move!!
Cool -:) what a lovely home you'll soon live in ! Hope all else continues to go smoothly for you two--soon to be four!
yeah! congrats! i'm so excited for you guys and i think nibley is a great place...except those nibley cops sure are sticklers...be ware!:)
so super cute! i'm excited for you guys!
Yay! It looks great! Let us know when so we can be your happy helpers!
Post a Comment