I promised more pictures and here they are. Enjoy! Oh, Eric did a great job journaling while we were down in Mexico and if you check his blog you will get the stories.
WOW... what lucky kids. You all look so happy. CONGRATS on all your successes. DJ cannot believe how great your house looks. Ton of work (we know about remodeling), but what a great finished product. I love your family. It brings tears to my eyes seeing the 4 of you together. Much love! Archibald 3
Hey guys- Just passing the word along about the LHS Class of '98 Reunion on Friday, July 18th, 6pm on the LHS Patio. There will be an official email going out with details, so if you are interested, email me at mauri.winder@gmail.com and I will pass it along when it comes. Thanks!
So, I looked you up in hopes of finding your blog. Hope that's okay and not freaky. Anyway- your kids are beautiful. I am so happy for you guys and we cannot wait to meet the rest of your little family. ps. We had lots of fun with you guys and would love to have a game night sooner than later.
My husband and I have adopted two children from Mexico. They have been home with us for 3 years. They are our first children and we are so thrilled! Omar and Marisol are 10 years old. We are so excited to be home and under one roof! Thank you to all of you for your support and help along the long and hard road!
9 comments:
WOW... what lucky kids. You all look so happy. CONGRATS on all your successes. DJ cannot believe how great your house looks. Ton of work (we know about remodeling), but what a great finished product. I love your family. It brings tears to my eyes seeing the 4 of you together. Much love!
Archibald 3
They look so cute in their sunglasses, even when they wear two pair!
Your kids are darling! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun with them! What great parents!
We love seeing pics of the beautiful kiddos!!
Hey guys-
Just passing the word along about the LHS Class of '98 Reunion on Friday, July 18th, 6pm on the LHS Patio. There will be an official email going out with details, so if you are interested, email me at mauri.winder@gmail.com and I will pass it along when it comes. Thanks!
They are seriously the cutest kids EVER! I'm glad you had such a good time. What is Eric's blog address?
The kids are so cute. It looks like your visits to Mexico have been full of fun. I can't wait until you can bring them home!
They are BEAUTIFUL I love the pictures of their long eyelashes! It looks like so much fun! Good luck with Core Academy. We miss you guys!
So, I looked you up in hopes of finding your blog. Hope that's okay and not freaky. Anyway- your kids are beautiful. I am so happy for you guys and we cannot wait to meet the rest of your little family. ps. We had lots of fun with you guys and would love to have a game night sooner than later.
Post a Comment