What a wonderful trip we had to Mexico! We were blessed with good weather, fun things to do, a nice place to stay and healthy kids. This blog will be a lot of pictures with little words. Eric kept a good journal while we were there so I will post bit and pieces here and there.
ADORABLE pics Brynn!! I'm glad that you had a great time, and that you got to come home for a couple of days! I hope you're able to rest up again before you leave!!
My husband and I have adopted two children from Mexico. They have been home with us for 3 years. They are our first children and we are so thrilled! Omar and Marisol are 10 years old. We are so excited to be home and under one roof! Thank you to all of you for your support and help along the long and hard road!
3 comments:
ADORABLE pics Brynn!! I'm glad that you had a great time, and that you got to come home for a couple of days! I hope you're able to rest up again before you leave!!
I LOVE it!
I've been checking all week to see the new pics of your trip.
I have to say, it was worth the wait. They're too cute!
What cute kids you have! Glad you had a safe fun trip!
Post a Comment