
A new week means a new set of schools to go visit. This summer I have a great opportunity to work with Core Academy. What is Core Academy? The Elementary CORE Academy provides professional development to Utah educators in core educational curriculum. All grades are three-day training sessions during the summer months.
I was asked to design and implement a unit for 2nd grade Weather aligning with the state standard and objectives. I had such a fun time putting together my unit and testing it out with my students. Now in the summer I travel to 27 different schools and teach 2nd grade teachers about my unit. It has been very busy and I feel like I am living out of my car. Poor Eric gets left every Sunday night as I head to my next destination ready for Monday and Tuesday sometimes Wednesday classes. My mom is my travel buddy on the longer trips. Last week we were lucky to stay in Richfield, Castle dale and Price. Three cities I have never been to before. When my summer is over, I will have taught 800+ second grade teachers in the wonderful state of Utah.
1 comment:
Guess what?? My mom may be attending in Clearfield. I will tell her to look you up! Congrats on the opportunity and good luck with all your destinations!
Post a Comment