Monthly Themes

July: The Middle of Summer Already?

Monday, June 30, 2008

Has it really been 10 years?


I've been told that the older you get the faster time flies. So I am guessing I am old now. To prove my point, July 18 is my ten year high school reunion! Where did the time go? Have I accomplished what I planned for myself in the past ten years? Have I had ten birthdays since graduation? Am I older and wiser? When people ask my age, I have to pause and think of what year it is. I don't feel 28 and it really doesn't bother me to tell my real age. I think back on my life since graduation and have to smile at the great memorizes, ponder the serious moments and sigh at the disappointments. But most of all, I am thankful for not having the life I planned for myself 10 years ago. I am the person I am today because of the 10 years of life after high school. Hears to the Logan High Class of '98! Thanks for the memories-and I hope to see you all in July!

3 comments:

Chambers Clan said...

I didn't know we graduated the same year?? The only way I know I'm getting older is that 30 and 40 and 50 year olds don't look as old as they used to:)

Alison said...

I love your blog Brynn! Your kids are so adorable. I can't wait to meet them.

Tiff Rudd said...

Wow, ten years! That is awesome!! Sounds like Core Academy has been fun and busy! We were in Utah for most of July, but never had a free day to make it up to Logan :( Hopefully next visit!