In light of other news-I found out I will be an aunt of two new nieces/nephew recently. Congratulations Anna and Philip! And remember I think you are having a girl while everyone else thinks it is a boy. Congratulations Brooke and Drue, yes I have known for a while but I am excited to be have a new niece in September.
I am down to only 5 locations left with CORE and have loved every minute! What a great experience it has been and I have now seen more of Utah then I ever have. Reaching out to those small corners of unknown towns and cities and driving many, many miles in the car-what a ride!
Eric and I will be heading back to Mexico August 7th for a week. If any one wants a cute adorable dog for a week, just give us a holler! She is house trained and everything. Well I guess that is enough babbling for one night. Thanks for stopping by and taking a ganter at my blog.
9 comments:
Mexico for Christmas would be so fun! Too bad we don't have passports, plus by then I will be the size of a house, so I'll probably need the cold weather!
Good luck with the whole adoption process!
Oh no Brynn! I'm so sorry that is happening to you guys! We will keep you in our prayers! Glad you are enjoying your summer!
I'm so sorry about all of the delays. It would definitely be a frustrating thing to be going through. Ugh!
I hope that you have a good trip to Mexico!
Brynn! I love you. You really are one of the greatest people I know. I am terribly sorry that this process continually gets more and more complicated and drags on. I do know that the best things in life are worth waiting for, so hang in there, you guys are in our prayers. Adam and I are in Michigan now and I met a girl up here that reminds me of you...not nearly as AWESOME, but she's got a little Brynn in her. Unfortunelty, she's moving in a couple of weeks. Anywho, I just thought I'd say hello and wish you well.
love ya,
ginny
I'm so sorry about the adoption hoops. I hope there is a reason for the wait. I'm glad you are enjoying the core stuff. I bet you are so good at it:) Have fun in Mexico!
We're thinking of you and hoping for the best, you guys. Please let us know if you ever need some company.
Brynn, you are adorable! I was told the other day that all good things take time. Unfortunately, right! You are an amazing woman and Omar and Marisol are so lucky to have you no matter if it's sooner or later. We'll continue to keep you in our thoughts and pray for you all!
Hang in there Brynn! I love you!
Hang in there! Things will work out! Matt. 21:22!
Post a Comment