

No Eric and I are not ignoring you and we haven't disappeared, we just headed south for 2 weeks. Eric and I have been enjoying sunny Mexico with our two darling kids! We were so fortunate to spend 2 weeks away from our busy lives and be with Marisol and Omar. We had an early Christmas with my family on Saturday 15th because Maren and Jeff were up, then we headed to Mexico Sunday the 16th.
I was nervous about taking a whole week of school off, but luckily my student teacher from the beginning of the year came back to sub for me! What a blessing. I only thought about my school kids twice, pretty good for a control freak like me.
Eric and I had the best Christmas with our kids! It was different having 70 degree weather and playing at the beach, but it was well worth the change! I want to say that it was Marisol and Omar's best Christmas too, but you'll have to ask them for yourselves later. We stayed at the cutest Casita, a home away from home.
Of course we took tons of pictures and video footage. I can only post so many pictures, but don't worry more will come! Eric was so good to journal every night, so I will pop entries in as the days go by.
We are spending New Year's Eve with Jeff and Maren in Vegas and will be heading home (finally) New Year's Day. So while you all are sleeping in from a night of partying, think of us traveling home. We are excited to see the snow, it figures it would come while we were gone, oh well. I guess that is one way of getting out of shoveling.
We can't wait to see you all and talk with you. We hope you all had a most wonderful Christmas and Holiday season!
Much Love,
Brynn and fam
3 comments:
Yay Brynners! I missed you guys while you were vacationing with the kiddies in Mexico!! I can't wait to see your pictures and hear all about it!!
Sounds like a perfect Christmas! The beach in Mexico sounds great to me!! Hope your trip home today went well and can't wait to hear more about it!
I'm so glad you all had such a great Christmas. There is just so much to be grateful for, isn't there? Especially those adorable kids of yours! Hope you all are well and I'll write an email soon!
Post a Comment