Last week I went to my older sister's graduation in Las Vegas. Maren graduate from Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts School. Can I just tell you how proud I am of her? She did such a fabulous job in school and loved every minute of it! She graduate top of her class with a 4.0! Yes I am bragging But I think I am allowed to. She is working at the Wynn Casino and Hotel at a restaurant called The Alex. It is a 5 star restaurant where she is in the baking and pastry kitchen. So if you have $150 just lying around, head to Vegas and go to the Wynn and eat at The Alex.
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Cordon Bleu Cooking School
Last week I went to my older sister's graduation in Las Vegas. Maren graduate from Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts School. Can I just tell you how proud I am of her? She did such a fabulous job in school and loved every minute of it! She graduate top of her class with a 4.0! Yes I am bragging But I think I am allowed to. She is working at the Wynn Casino and Hotel at a restaurant called The Alex. It is a 5 star restaurant where she is in the baking and pastry kitchen. So if you have $150 just lying around, head to Vegas and go to the Wynn and eat at The Alex.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Brynn! I'm so thrilled about finding your blog. Love it!
Brian's trying to dig up your email address so that we can get in contact with you guys that way. I'll keep poking him until he finds it!
Congrats on 2 beautiful new additions. What a lucky family!
Can I just say that I love your little family!?! I havn't been online in about a month, so I've been out of the "blog scene," but I looked over your blog and I just love it! You've done a great job...and much more than me! I finally added a few more things to mine. I love sharing things this way...it's so neat!
hey guys, marci said you wanted to be able to keep in touch and view our blog. we keep ours a closed blog just so halle's birth family can't view it, so we need you email address to invite you guys. just email me andreahcutler@gmail.com and I will send you and invite. love your blog!
Post a Comment