Saturday, April 28, 2012
REAL Salt Lake Vs Toronto FC
I am loving the CW carrying the RSL soccer games. The family and I were able to watch not one, but two RSL games this week! Tonight's game was against Toronto FC. REAL pulled ahead in the 2 minute of stoppage time and ended the game with a 3-2 win! Nicely done. It makes me miss playing all the more!
I have been pacifying my urge to play by going out at recess and playing with the 4th and 5th grade boys. Yes I have fallen a couple of times and tripped (not intentionally) a couple of boys, but hey, they still let me play!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Brynn, I love that they let you play. I bet you are the coolest teacher! I mean you play soccer with the boys!! You Rock!
Post a Comment