Happy Father's Day to my grandpa Miller, my dad, my father in-law, and the father of my children! I hope you all have a wonderful day with your families. Each of you have played an important role in my life and have helped me and my family in numerous ways. You have made us what we are today and for that I say thank you from the bottom of my heart! I love you all.Sunday, June 19, 2011
Happy Father's Day
Happy Father's Day to my grandpa Miller, my dad, my father in-law, and the father of my children! I hope you all have a wonderful day with your families. Each of you have played an important role in my life and have helped me and my family in numerous ways. You have made us what we are today and for that I say thank you from the bottom of my heart! I love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment