Monthly Themes

July: The Middle of Summer Already?

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Summer Fest with the Laws

Enjoying the bubbly Sprite
Marisol wanting to be in EVER photo taken that night
Priceless!
Do kids ever take serious photos?
Marisol with "her" Nate

I LOVE Summer Fest! The atmosphere, the food, the music, the booths and the friends just make it one of my favorite summer activities! We hung out with Dave, Helena and kids and Nate and Clarissa. Clarissa had her camera in hand and snap some great photos. What would I do with our her?

2 comments:

nate_clarlaw said...

What would you do without me? I'll bet if it weren't for me you'd have tattoos and a pet snake ... :) You know I adore you and that I can't help but take pictures of your sweet family!! And, we had a great time at the Summerfest with you as well!

Nells-Bells said...

summer in cache valley has to be one of the best things in life! love love love summer fest and all the other great activities there are to be had during the summer time. why does it have to fly by so fast??