We went to Sea World for a day and a half. That was the perfect amount of time. The first day was spent seeing shows, animals and ending the day in the kid world. Sea World has sure changed since I went there when I was young. They now have three big rides and 3 kiddie rides. Omar wanted to go on the big roller coaster and I was hesitant because he can be the biggest chicken sometime. I made him watch the ride for a while and he wanted to, so we went. Omar loved it! Marisol did not like the big drops at all. Poor girl, she was very brave!

The ride Omar loved!
The bat rays we got to touch
Viewing the sea lions under water
Omar and uncle Chris petting the bat rays
Look Clar! We found an Island Market away from home
They have a Cirque De Mar show that was amazing
While we were eating lunch, Omar saw a duck with eggs in her nest
Cute family photo
Shamu
The dolphin show
In the shark tunnel
Omar trying to hide
Marisol pushing the big punch bags around
One the kiddie rides
Doing the spinning tea cups
1 comment:
Looks like you had such a great trip! And that Island Market is only awesome if they sell Dr. Pepper & chocolate covered cinnamon bears!! Love you guys!
Post a Comment