Brynn- I didn't know it was your birthday?!!!? HAPPY BIRTHDAY friend!!! Had I known, I would have made you a cake. I suppose we will have to celebrate when you come home WITH YOUR KIDDOS!!!!!! Oh my I am so excited for you guys.
p.s. I LOVE this picture of you- such a great one!
Happy Birthday Brynn! I remembered it was your birthday on Thursday, but I am just now getting around to sending you birthday wishes. Hope you had a great day celebrating 30 years!
My husband and I have adopted two children from Mexico. They have been home with us for 3 years. They are our first children and we are so thrilled! Omar and Marisol are 10 years old. We are so excited to be home and under one roof! Thank you to all of you for your support and help along the long and hard road!
7 comments:
Happy, happy birthday Brynner my twinner for a few weeks! 30 I can't believe it! I hope your day is absolutely wonderful!
xoxo
Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have an awesome day!
At first I thought of Eric, but I know his Birthday is in Dec! Congrats
Brynn, Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday!!
I know, I know, I know! I've already told you this in 3 other ways today, but I hope you have a great day and I love you :)
Brynn-
I didn't know it was your birthday?!!!? HAPPY BIRTHDAY friend!!! Had I known, I would have made you a cake. I suppose we will have to celebrate when you come home WITH YOUR KIDDOS!!!!!! Oh my I am so excited for you guys.
p.s. I LOVE this picture of you- such a great one!
Happy Birthday Brynn! I remembered it was your birthday on Thursday, but I am just now getting around to sending you birthday wishes. Hope you had a great day celebrating 30 years!
Post a Comment