This morning at 11 am we got a phone call from our dear friend and translator Maria. We finally have our 2nd court date! Unfortunately it is not until July 2nd, but we will get to be with Marisol on her 6th birthday! Hallelujah! Thank you everyone for your prayers and positive thoughts towards us and this oh so trying process.
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I am so excited for you both! Marisol and Omar will be lucky to have you as parents.
Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!!
YAY!
Happiness is shortly in the future.
What adorable Kiddies that soon will adorn your 'New Home'. Decisions, patience and love have all been yours Keep the Faith.
Brynn - I found your blog through Tiffany's (because how many Brynn & Eric's can there be?) and was SO excited to see this! YAY!!!
Oh Brynn! I am so excited for the four of you! I hope everything goes smoothly at your court date!
We are so excited for you guys and cannot wait. I literally got chills when mom called and told me. It's about time.
Love you guys!
We're sorry you two have had such a difficult time with the adoption. The long wait will definitely be worth it though. We are so happy for you guys! Good luck on the house too. We're going to miss having you as neighbors.
-Ali & Layne
Post a Comment