Monthly Themes

July: The Middle of Summer Already?

Saturday, October 25, 2008

With all the craziness, I forgot to post pictures from our last trip to Mexico. Enjoy!

Our car just before the 40,000 mile mark on the way home from Mexico
Marisol in Eric's hat
Omar sad the morning we had to go
Kids wanted a fire so they collected wood on their own
"Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, it's off to work we go"
Eric being Eric

Building the Halloween gingerbread house

The finished house!  Thanks Abuela Miller
Marisol doing dishes
Omar wrote his name in the sand
Omar using the LOUD hand dryer

The usual (ice cream at Burger King)
The view



Having fun with the binoculars
Wearing the cute slippers from Grandma Dutson
Don't bother me, I'm reading
Building with mom
*Warning: Do not give your kids Squeeze Its in the morning!
Love the morning breakfast attire
Reading on dad's lap (notice that they both need their own books)
Reading together
Reading with Dad
Got to work hard (check out the tongue)
Playing with Glow Sticks


Goofing off in the car
Traveling in style




8 comments:

Hulberts said...

You are a darling little family!

me and him said...

so happy to hear things are looking better! they are adorable, i love all the pics.

Victoria said...

Love the pics!
They are so000 cute, wide eyed and full of expression!
You have a real knack for capturing emotion in your photos!

Chambers Clan said...

I am so glad that it all worked out. What a joy to have those kids one step closer to you! They are adorable!!

Tiff Rudd said...

SO SO glad to hear the happy news! And, such cute pictures of the kids! We will continue to pray that everything will continue as planned!!

Beth said...

Great pictures. Everyone looks like they're having so much fun!

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

I love the one with Omar sticking his tongue out. Great minds think and act alike. -bob

Brooke said...

Cute pictures. I can't wait for them to be able to come home with you and meet everyone:)