Monthly Themes

July: The Middle of Summer Already?

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A New Niece


My darling little sister had her little girl Sunday September 21st.  They named her Halie.  She is darling.  She was 6.6 pounds and 18.5 inches.  Light colored "peach" fuzz for hair and a cute little face.  Congrats Brooke and Drue!  I am excited to be an aunt once again.

7 comments:

Melissa & Malie said...

Oh congratulations to Brooke!! She is so sweet and cute already! Is this her first? I am out of touch, I forget who has children and who does not.

Krista said...

Wow! I cannot believe Brooke had another one! She is beautiful! Congrats Auntie Brynn!

Anna Dutson said...

Oh how sweet! What a precious little babe!

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

Congrats Aunt Brynn and Uncle Eric! She's a doll!

the Kates said...

Congrats! She is beautiful!

Ginny Tanner said...

Your families seem to be growing quickly! Lots of new little children! I'm glad that you guys are able to visit your kids and hope you'll have them home soon!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations on the new niece! She looks precious.