Monthly Themes

July: The Middle of Summer Already?

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Good News!


We received a phone call from Maria (our translator) while browsing for a movie in Hastings Friday evening. It was indeed good news! Omar has his first court date set for April 9th. We do not need to be there for the first court. it usually takes 2-3 months after the first court to finalization. Marisol is about 4 weeks behind because of other issues. We will not take Omar home until Marisol is finished as well. It would be too hard on her sweet spirit to separate them. So good news and progression coming from Mexico! Just wanted to update everyone on the bit of information.
Only 5 more days until we head to Mexico to see Omar and Marisol. We will be gone for a week enjoying the warm weather. Can't wait! :)

8 comments:

Anna Dutson said...

Mexico sounds so fun, not only to see your kids, but to be warm too! Have a great trip!

Tiff Rudd said...

Yea - hope everything continues to go well! Enjoy your trip!

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

Yay! Have a great time with your kiddos this week!

Chambers Clan said...

Hey guys...It's us and I know its been soo long, but I found you! Yeah. I love your blog. Hope you don't mind! Who's the photographer of your kids. Your pictures are gorgeous. I guess it helps to have such beautiful subjects too! I'm so excited for you guys. Let's have a party sometime!

Ginny Tanner said...

It was one of the saddest times when we had to leave the USU 6th ward. How do you all like the family ward? I am so excited that things are moving along with the adoption. So, you get to see you little ones in only a few days! That's so great! I hope you have a great trip and that you are feeling much better. We love you guys so much! Miss you!

Hulberts said...

That's awesome! My prayers are with you four!

me and him said...

yay! i'm so happy for you guys! have fun in mexico away from the snow! we're praying for ya!

Andrea said...

Good, that is so exciting, hope it all goes well. You guys are so blessed. Enjoy warm sunny Mexico.