Monthly Themes

July: The Middle of Summer Already?

Thursday, February 28, 2008

It's no fun being sick!


So I am home today from school because I couldn't fight being sick any more. I spent 3 hours at Insta-Care last night because I thought I had strep again. Luckily it is just a viral infections. Sound any better? Well I have to say that I am actually pretty lucky that this is the only sick day I have had to use this year. Considering that students in my class have had strep, pink eye, croop, flu, influenza B, and head lice. I consider myself quite lucky! I have to admit I feel guilty being in bed, blogging, surfing the net, watching movies and staying in my pjs all day. But if that is what it takes to get better, I guess I will sacrifice one for the team. Now which movie should I watch next?

4 comments:

Anna Dutson said...

So sorry your sick! Get well soon!

nate_clarlaw said...

Awww, I'm sorry you don't feel well... Call me if you need anything - okay?!?

Duane D said...

Yikes Brynn! That could be scary with all the things floating around your classroom! Sorry you're sick but glad your don't have (or get) any of the nasty stuff. Get better soon. OBTW, your description of being sik is my kind life (I wish I had).
:-)

Tiff Rudd said...

Wait, I thought you said it was no fun...that doesn't sound too bad! :) J/K Hope you get feeling better very soon!!