Monthly Themes

July: The Middle of Summer Already?

Saturday, February 2, 2008

100th Day of School

Friday February 1st, 2008 was the 100th day of School! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. We only have 80 more days left. Where did the time go? Well I thought I would update you all on the adoption process. Before, Eric and I were thinking that we could have the kids home by March. Now with changes in the Mexican government, we are delayed and are just hopping to have them here in late summer. I would really like to have them here before the school year starts, but you never know. Only 5 more weeks before we go to see them again! We are very excited! Tori informed us that she wants to come. We are glad to have her along. What a great trip this will be.

3 comments:

Anna Dutson said...

That's so cool that school is more than halfway over! Yeah! The little hats are so cute!

And I'm way excited to meet Marisol and Omar when they get here. It's too bad we can't come down and see them with you too!

Tiff Rudd said...

Looks like you had a great 100th day! I was sorry to hear it will take so much longer to get your kids here! In the meantime, keep enjoying your trips to visit!

Andrea said...

So sorry guys about the delay. We totally understand how frustrating it can be. We are still delayed in our finalization also, it's hard to keep holding on, but so worth it for the kids. I remember 100th day, and kinda miss it. Good luck you guys, we will pray for you.