I realized that I haven't posted any pictures of my class this year. This picture is of Halloween. I have such a great class and wanted to share their happy smiley faces with you all. Enjoy!
Thanks for all the picture updates! It is so fun to see your cute little family, and your cute class! Those two sure are lucky to get such great parents! Can't wait to hear all about them coming home with you! Tiff
Hey Brynn it's Natalie (Forsberg)- Brooke told me you had a blog so I decided to try to track you guys down. I'm SO excited to hear about your two cute new little ones! They are adorable and you guys will be the best parents! Congrats again!
hey! i'm so glad i found your blog! your kids are absolutly adorable!! we couldn't be more happy for you! i can't think of better parents! we'll keep checkin' for pictures!!
My husband and I have adopted two children from Mexico. They have been home with us for 3 years. They are our first children and we are so thrilled! Omar and Marisol are 10 years old. We are so excited to be home and under one roof! Thank you to all of you for your support and help along the long and hard road!
3 comments:
Thanks for all the picture updates! It is so fun to see your cute little family, and your cute class! Those two sure are lucky to get such great parents! Can't wait to hear all about them coming home with you! Tiff
Hey Brynn it's Natalie (Forsberg)- Brooke told me you had a blog so I decided to try to track you guys down. I'm SO excited to hear about your two cute new little ones! They are adorable and you guys will be the best parents! Congrats again!
hey! i'm so glad i found your blog! your kids are absolutly adorable!! we couldn't be more happy for you! i can't think of better parents! we'll keep checkin' for pictures!!
Post a Comment