Monthly Themes

July: The Middle of Summer Already?

Saturday, November 10, 2007

My recent trip to Mexico


Hello Everyone!
I am now getting around to writing about my recent trip to Mexico. I went over UEA with my mom and dad because Eric couldn't get away from school. It was a great experience for everyone! It was really nice to have my parents meet their new grandchildren and for Marisol and Omar to start a bond with one of their new Abuelas' and Abuelos'. We took lots of pictures and I had my video camera on hand.
I would have to say that one of the highlights of the trip was la playa (beach). Omar was so excited to go to the beach. He was asking about it the first night. We played hard everyday and slept even better at night! (thanks goodness, I was worried about the sleeping).
The hardest part about the trip was saying good bye. We had taken Marisol to the doctors for a check up on her cough and Omar had a check up for his ear infection. Marisol was fine, but Omar-oh man! He has a very healthy pair of lungs! I think it was a combination of getting up really early, mom was there and he knew I was leaving after the doctors. I had Sue (a lady who works for the Medical Mexican Ministry) take Marisol and Omar back to the orphanage after the doctors. Boy they didn't want me to go. It was the worst experience of my life. I help up pretty good until we got back to the house we were staying in, then I lost it. But hey, only 5 more weeks until I see them again! Eric and I are going down for 2 weeks in December! It is going to be so nice to be with them again.
I will post some pictures of our trip. Enjoy!

3 comments:

nate_clarlaw said...

Brynners,

Welcome to the world of blogging!! Your blog is adorable!!

Love,
Clar

Diva Daisey! said...

5 more weeks baby! I'm so happy you get to spend Christmas together as a family! Awwww

Duane D said...

Brynn,
Wow! I sure am glad I showed you how to BLOG via email! These pictures and descriptions are **SO** adorable!
Keep up the good blogging! :-)

Grammy Pammy sez, "What a delightful glimps you put together of your trip to see the kids. Love it! And you..."