So I am new to this blog thing. I wanted a spot to write and keep people updated on the happenings of our adoption and family to be. This should be fun!
My husband and I have adopted two children from Mexico. They have been home with us for 3 years. They are our first children and we are so thrilled! Omar and Marisol are 10 years old. We are so excited to be home and under one roof! Thank you to all of you for your support and help along the long and hard road!
3 comments:
Great job on the blog! I LOVE the layout.:) What an adorable family. I know your trip will be great! Keep the posts coming, I love pictures!
Hi Brynn,
I would really love to see and hear about more the process... Your times of elation and disappointments... Keep it up. :-)
I love this picture of your beautiful family! And I love YOUUUUU! :)
Post a Comment