1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Depends on the gift.
2. Real tree or artificial? I grew up with real trees but since have found a nice lodge pole tree to take its place. Save the trees!
3. When do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving!
4. When do you take the tree down? While I am still on Christmas break from school.
5. Do you like eggnog? Nope! I try it every year in case it has changed.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Barbie motorhome.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Every year for Christmas we receive a piece of the Willow Tree Nativity from my mom. I finally have a complete set!
8. Hardest person to buy for? My dad and Eric's dad.
9. Easiest person to buy for? My mom and Eric's mom.
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I'm not sure! Probably when I was sick.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Snail mail baby! Then if you are late on getting them out, you can blame the post office.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas, its a classic. I always watch it while I put up Christmas.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? When ever I have time and money.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Honestly, once. A game my grandma gave us that we would never play.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cheese balls and crackers. Only time of the year I allow myself to buy one.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Definetly clear lights.
17. Favorite Christmas songs? O Holy Night! Soon to be Feliz Navidad!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We travel to see family close by. Although this year we are headed to Mexico to be with our kids! So exciting. Only 3 more weeks!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Of course.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Nothing, our tree goes from floor to ceiling.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We open one and I bet you can guess what they are...PJs.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? I hate how commercialized it is.
23. What I love most about Christmas? I love driving around and looking at Christmas Lights while listening to Christmas Music!! I concur. I will add being with family, drinking hot cocoa, staying in your new pjs all day and relaxing!
Make sure to do your own getting to know you Christmas style so I can read all about you!
1 comment:
I am so happy you found me! Congratulations on your new little ones! We will be praying for you that it all works out the way you want it to! Your children are beautiful! How wonderful that Heavenly Father works in mysterious ways. I am so glad to be able to keep tabs on you! I hope you won't mind if we link you to our page. Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment