Monthly Themes

July: The Middle of Summer Already?

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Ode to Running
I have recently found a renewed love for running.  I am able to get out into nature, listen to music or simply think about life.  Hailey (my sweet dog) is determined to be my running buddy.  She perks up when I get up early in the morning and walk to my closet.  She waits to see what I pull out of my closet to decided how "awake" she should be.  Hailey has memorized my running outfits.  When she sees me in one, she's up and wagging her tail as happy as can be!  I love her enthusiasm and motivation to get going in the morning.  Our family has even signed up for the Heritage Days Mile Fun Run.  My goal is to run a 5k this summer.

2 comments:

nate_clarlaw said...

I'm SO proud of you and and I'm so glad you have such a happy running partner!! :) Miss you! Love you!

Emily Gilgen said...

Go Brynn!