Marisol our "ski bunny"
Omar the skier
Ready for the mountain!
Friday, January 4th, the kids had the opportunity to try skiing for the first time. They both LOVED it! I think we might have some new skiers on our hands. We opted to put them in the "Learn to Turn" ski class. This was well worth it! They were able to work two-on-one with an instructor. Then after lunch, Eric skied with them for a good couple of hours. Although the temperature was low when we pulled up to the mountain, it was a beautiful, clear day. I enjoyed taking pictures and sitting in the lodge reading. I am afraid with my knee that I won't be able to handle skiing anymore. A little at a time I have to tell myself. The kids are excited to go skiing again. Yay for new opportunities and talents!



2 comments:
So happy to see you teaching your kiddos to ski! We will be watching for them on the mountain.
Way to go -:) What an opportunity. I'm with you Brynn, its the Lodge Area for me. I had my turn at sliding down a hill on a sled--almost got in a sink hole at the Sinks.
Post a Comment