Monthly Themes

July: The Middle of Summer Already?

Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Activities of October

October has come and gone in two quick blinks! Here is what we have been up to:We visited the American West Heritage Center and went to the corn maze
The kids played a little bit after in the hay
Our little athlete
The kids picked out their Halloween costumes. We now live with Vampires!
We visited the pumpkin walk and saw great exhibits!


Omar has really gotten into Calvin and Hobbs and was excited to see them!
All bundled up.
Crazy hair day at school!

Yes, we actually shaved his head!

The ward soup, costume and game night.
Carving pumpkins


Home Star Runner


Omar's "scary" pumpkin
The finished projects
and of course...toasted pumpkin seeds! Yummy!

4 comments:

nate_clarlaw said...

I LOVE Omar's little bald head! He looks so adorable!

And I also LOVE their costumes - you & Eric better watch your backs :)

And I LOVE the Home Star Runner Pumpkin - that's just awesome!

And most important - I LOVE YOU!

I'm glad you guys are having a happy October! Give the kiddos a squeeze for me!!

m@R(! said...

what an awesome halloween! I forgot the awesomeness of fal in Logan..so much to do. Glad your family is doing great.

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

Yes! I love it!

Emma Dutson said...

Goodness what fun you had on halloween! Couldn't believe Omar's hairdo! Who was the brave one with the clippers that day! Great memories. I loved Marisol's hairdo's too.