Monthly Themes

July: The Middle of Summer Already?

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Miss Marisol's New Haircut

The Back
The Front
Marisol and Dad playing "Dead"

So Marisol came to me one day out of the blue and said, "I want a hair cut like Ellie's." (Ellie is a friend of ours that has a darling bob-cut up to her chin) So I said I would call the beauty school that say to get an appointment. Brittany my most talented friend usually cuts out hair, but summer and family and life gets crazy and I was afraid Marisol would change her mind in a day or two, so we got into the Beauty School and chopped off her hair. It is darling on her! She has natural curl, so it has just the right amount of curl and bounce to it. It is easy to comb and style. It fits her personality to the T.

4 comments:

Maren said...

I can't quite tell, is it shorter than when I was up there? Love all of that natural body!

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

It's spunky and cute, just like her! :)

nate_clarlaw said...

You already know that I think it's adorable! What I really want to say is that I miss you!!

the Kates said...

Super cute and Marisolesque!