Monthly Themes

July: The Middle of Summer Already?

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Massive update-better late then never! Part 1

Sweet Pepper Jelly
I wanted to play around with a sweet pepper jelly recipe. I tried one out and it was pretty good, but I wish it was a little hotter. At least it's Christmasy.


Thanksgiving

We hosted Thanksgiving at our house this year (2010). Eric's parents, older sister and husband and baby, younger brother and wife and 4 kids, Grandma Emma, and Uncle Trist all came for dinner! I love Thanksgiving and hosting! The smells of turkey, stuffing and pies are like heaven. Everyone brought food, so needless to say there was plenty! The kids watched Toy Story 3 downstairs after dinner while the adults played games, took naps and ate pie. Yummy!




Mac, baby Zoey, Grandma Emma and Tori

The twins

1 comment:

Emma Dutson said...

Better late than never! Brynn, Thanksgiving was so special. Thanks for invitiing me. The Dinner was luscious and delicious! The photos excellent. Now, Christmas too! All so special at your lovely home!
New Years came, and now its MARCH ! How time flies. Your Children are growing so fast. Nibley is making its way in the Valley. You'll soon have a new Building just for Nibley
Lots of Love and Hugs, Gramma Emma