Sunday, September 19, 2010
A visit from Grammy Pammy and Grandpa Du
A couple of weeks ago, Eric was helping a family move out in our ward. While he was there all day, they offered their fusball table to us. So we now have a fusball table in our basement. The kids love playing! Eric's parents came over one night to say hello when the kids took them downstairs to show them the newest member of the family. Grammy Pammy had never played before and had fun! The kids didn't want them to leave. We love visits from grandma and grandpa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I love foosball! I finally found your blog again, for some reason I "lost" it for awhile. Can't wait to keep up with you some more!
Oh what FUN! Thanks for the lovely luncheon after the 'T'! Loved looking at the new 'Game' you now have and the fun everyone was having. Enjoyed all your Photos of your 'Family of Four'. Joy, Joy!
You all have done so much and come so far, we are just so happy for you all and the two little blessings that came into your hearts and family. It seems a little odd to say congrats, but it's all I can think of right now, so congrats on going to the temple with your family! Also, fooseball table are the best, aren't they?
Post a Comment