He is soooo adorable! and I LOVE those puppets. What a great way to do the Christmas story!
AND- I just have to let you know how much fun it is to wake up to your videos every morning! I'm impressed with your consistency and theme! Thanks for making my day!
My husband and I have adopted two children from Mexico. They have been home with us for 3 years. They are our first children and we are so thrilled! Omar and Marisol are 10 years old. We are so excited to be home and under one roof! Thank you to all of you for your support and help along the long and hard road!
1 comment:
He is soooo adorable! and I LOVE those puppets. What a great way to do the Christmas story!
AND- I just have to let you know how much fun it is to wake up to your videos every morning! I'm impressed with your consistency and theme!
Thanks for making my day!
Post a Comment