Mexico was wonderful! The weather was amazing, the beach was a blast, the kids were as cute as can be, and the 3 appointments we had went great! The down fall; all paper work for the appointments we went to won't be turned in until the end of August. Why? Government summer break starts July 15 and goes for 3 weeks!
Our house is no longer under contract. The buyers pulled their contract yesterday night. We lost the White house in Nibley due to unethical stuff from the selling agency. We put in another offer to another home in Nibley while driving down to Mexico. It is under contract but now that our buyers cut ties, we are in limbo with the other house.
Oh, and did I mention we put our house back on the market today and dropped the priced to get showings again.
Talk about a bitter/sweet week! More to come!
6 comments:
Sounds like a whole lot of bitter/sweetness. Hope you guys get some good news soon on both fronts!
Arggggg.... how frustrating!
Hang in there!
(I can't wait to see the new pics of your trip and the kids!)
Oh no... I'm so sorry about the housing mess - that sucks big time...
I'm so glad you had a great time with the kids though and that your appointments went well! I'm sure that they were so happy to see you! I can't wait to see your pics and hear more about it!! :)
i am so sorry. what a bummer about the house situation! We will talk more in depth tonight. Sure love you guys!
Wow--glad all went well in Mexico-
Seems like the Gov't there takes a lot of 'breaks', so hope in August there will be the Greatest News Yet
Happy you're back - Good Luck in your quest in re-selling and buying
your Home. It Will Happen.
i'm glad things went well in mexico! and i'm so sorry to hear about your house drama! selling and buying can literally be the biggest pain sometimes...you almost have to have nothing else going on in your lives, so i wish you guys the best and i hope you find what your looking for!
Post a Comment