Monthly Themes

July: The Middle of Summer Already?

Friday, May 22, 2009

Congratulations Baby!



Eric got a job this week!  He is employed by Preston School District as a Speech Language Pathologist for grades 3-12.  I know that sounds like a lot, but they are a small district.  The commute is not to bad and he really likes the people he works with.  We feel so blessed to have this opportunity.  No, we will not be moving.  I love teaching in Nibley and we have fallen in love with a house in Providence!  We are so excited to go talk to Dave our mortgage loan man on Tuesday.  What fun this summer will be!



On a sadder note: we still have not heard from our lawyer about a second court date.  She said to wait 2-3 weeks and well 3 weeks ended yesterday.  Arg!  I am so frustrated not knowing what the hold up is.  What other lessons in patience do Eric and I have to learn?

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congrats to Eric on his job!

I hope that you get your second court date soon. Argh is right. Haven't you had to wait long enough? I hope you get some good news soon on the court date.

B and J said...

Congrats to Eric on his new job! Good luck with the house and I hope you hear from you lawyer soon!

Ralphie said...

Brynn! My younger sister teaches in Nibley also. I never made that connection before. She teaches 1st grade. Her name is Georgia Brown. I'm not sure what school though, I'd have to ask. Do you know her???

Emma Dutson said...

Love your Music -:) Congrates for Eric's Job, the one he desired too!
Now, for your Home Sweet Home in Providence to obtain for you & Your
Kiddes, soon to be with you! Just a
little more Patience.
Weren't Tori & Mac so wonderful at their Wedding, etc. I'm happy for them.

Natalie said...

Puzzle pieces fall into place one by one...sounds like your puzzle is almost complete! ....it's just more complicated when more than you two are putting the puzzle together. Hang in there...maybe your lawyer is helping wrap up someone else's happily-ever-after puzzle. It will soon be your turn! We keep you in our prayers! love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Brynn-I hope you don't mind. I found you on Melissa's blog. I am so excited you guys aren't moving. Do you mind if I follow your blog?
jasonairinandkids.blogspot.com

the Kates said...

yeah for eric and brynn!!!! yeah for dave! hang in there- you are doing a GOOD job- and we will keep praying for you guys. oh, and the address is lundergunders.blogspot.com- see you guys tonight, can't wait!