Monthly Themes

July: The Middle of Summer Already?

Monday, April 13, 2009

Idol Time


So this season of Idol has taken me awhile to get into it, but I think I now have my favorites pick out.    My votes go for Adam Lambert (he had me won over when he did the Ring Of Fire song), Kris Allen (besides him being cute he can really sing), Danny Gokey (another strong singer) and Allison Iraheta (I can't believe she is 17!  An amazing voice that girl has).   Any takers one who is going to win?

I think this season has been so hard to get into because last season of idol was so good with so may strong competitors.  My favorites were: Jason Castro, David Archuleta, David Cook and Brooke White.  Who were yours?







Just a side note:  I added music by all the above idols to my play list at the bottom of my blog page.  Scroll through and enjoy!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Hi Guys!

So fun that you are American Idol fans! I have always been but this year I have gotten totally addicted to The Biggest Loser which airs at the same time as A.I. So A.I. only gets my attention during commercial breaks. oh well! ;)

I am so excited that you have a blog and that I can see what your little family is up to. Your two little darlings are gorgeous! I can't wait to continue hearing the updates!

Sandy said...

Hi again, it looks like I need an invitation to see Tori's blog and Phil's blog, can you ask them to send me an invite or else?! ;)

sandyrae330@gmail.com

Krista said...

I love Idol! It is so good! I am a fan of Danny Gokey and Adam. I Think Allison has a good voice-just not my style. Last year I was a David Arculetta and Jason Castro fan. It is so fun to be into it!

the Kates said...

we are the same!!!! Those were all my favorites last year, and those are all my favorites this year.