Monthly Themes

July: The Middle of Summer Already?

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Yummy!

I am suppose to be paying bills but I thought I would blog about dinner.  I love Hawaiian Haystacks!  We had some friends from the ward over for dinner and we made these (see picture above).  They were so yummy!  We started Tuesday Tradition where we rotate houses and the person making the main course.  We have fabulous meals, great conversation and plenty of laughs.   Thanks guys for making it a successful evening!

4 comments:

me and him said...

so funny! we had friends for hawaiian haystacks last night too!! wierd! you're look so yummy and what a great idea to do it weekly...you just got me thinking...

Ginny Tanner said...

Brynn, you have always been such a great cook. It's like any food that you touch turns into something very yummy. Those twins are adorable!

Brooke said...

Hey! I haven't been on in awhile. I was going to make those next month when Drue's family comes over for FHE. But I don't have a recipe. I'll have to get it from you. They look good and I haven't had then forever!

the Kates said...

Might I add that they were deeeeeelicious!!! I love Tuesdays!!!!