We finally got our old photos transferred to our new computer. It has been so fun looking through them again. I thought I would post a couple of oldies but goldies.
My first niece who will be turing 3 in 3 months
Eric and his Professor presenting their paper in Boston at a Communication Convention
Hailey the day we brought her home
Hiking the Crimson Trail
Dancing at Amy's wedding
A picture of our engagement picture
Golfing and now wishing it was warm weather
Golfing with the VZ's
2 comments:
I love all the photos...especially your engagement one! How are you guys doing? How is Eric doing in grad school, from what I hear the program has changed a lot since I've been through. Give me an update/e-mail me: jake.britney.johnsen@gmail.com
Loved the photos. Life is great, and busy! What great smiles you have, especially when you're with each other and your Kiddies.
Post a Comment