Your kids are so cute! Do you have your second court date scheduled for both of them yet? I hoe everything is still going smoothly. Keep us updated. Your adorable family is always in our prayers.
My husband and I have adopted two children from Mexico. They have been home with us for 3 years. They are our first children and we are so thrilled! Omar and Marisol are 10 years old. We are so excited to be home and under one roof! Thank you to all of you for your support and help along the long and hard road!
3 comments:
How fun! We're so glad you were able to spend the holidays with your cute kids! Looks like you had a fun time!
Your kids are so cute! Do you have your second court date scheduled for both of them yet? I hoe everything is still going smoothly. Keep us updated. Your adorable family is always in our prayers.
Karlee will have so much fun playing with them, especially Marisol. They can make each other tea, or "hot chocolate" as Karlee calls it.
Post a Comment