Tonight, Clarissa and I traded photos while our hubbies played Guitar Hero. Thanks Clar for all of the great photos! I am going to have a lot of fun playing with them. Thanks!
Hi Brynn & Eric--Such beautiful photos and words about your Sweet Kiddies, your trips, friends and all! Thanks, Eric, for the e-mail this morning,Sunday. I know how pressed for time you are with studies, work, family and all! Love You Both. See you this Thanksgiving Day at Tori's.
My husband and I have adopted two children from Mexico. They have been home with us for 3 years. They are our first children and we are so thrilled! Omar and Marisol are 10 years old. We are so excited to be home and under one roof! Thank you to all of you for your support and help along the long and hard road!
2 comments:
Where are you and where am I? Whaa! lol
Hi Brynn & Eric--Such beautiful photos and words about your Sweet Kiddies, your trips, friends and all! Thanks, Eric, for the e-mail this morning,Sunday. I know how pressed for time you are with studies, work, family and all! Love You Both. See you this Thanksgiving Day at Tori's.
Post a Comment