Cute Holiday pics!! I was just wondering if Eric is going to make his appearance as Santa at our ward Christmas party? Mason really liked him last year!
My husband and I have adopted two children from Mexico. They have been home with us for 3 years. They are our first children and we are so thrilled! Omar and Marisol are 10 years old. We are so excited to be home and under one roof! Thank you to all of you for your support and help along the long and hard road!
8 comments:
Were those pictures taken today?
You looks sooooo good!
Guess it's about time for holiday cards... & pics huh? You already have a good head start!
Hey good lookin!
Cute Holiday pics!! I was just wondering if Eric is going to make his appearance as Santa at our ward Christmas party? Mason really liked him last year!
Cute pictures! Next Christmas your family pictures will have doubled in size!
Great pics! Your nieces are adorable.
The photos looks cute!
Cute nieces!!
you guys look great! i'm so glad you were able to spend christmas with your kids. love all the pictures! how fun.
Post a Comment